Monday, June 13, 2005

my saviour,

I'm like, finally having the freedom I want. The family's gone to Port Dickson, Malaysia. Oh the joy ! But it doesnt feel right. I was suppose to have the WHOLE house to myself but dear ole Granny wants me to go over for the WHOLE week the arent in Singapore. Wonderful, aint it ? But then again, I have training on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday. I practically wont be there except for on Wednesday. So mebe I can like go for GKA or something. Mooahahaha !!!

Oooh ! CLICK. Doesnt this place look perfect for resting ? I wish I was there.

Last night was so freaky. I was sleeping in omo's room, on the matteress on the floor. I needed air-con and since the electricity bill has shot up til $300 or something like that, the parents say that if you want air-con, sleep with us. So we did. And at night, we heard shuffling noises but no one was awake, dammit. It was so scary. I dint sleep the WHOLE night. So, I am right. The whole house is haunted. Thank you Granny for making me sleepover. AHAHAHA !

I linked the pictures already. Check it out. Ahahaha I sound like that women on Kids Central. Is that the channel ? I'm so sorry, I dont watch main stream shows.



Gosh, I'm such a bitch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home